Thursday, June 30, 2011

dont feel like leaving any titles to this.

hi cik blog..
a hambar greetings isnt it? yeah. sure.
huh. *sigh*
cik blog, why i've to be such an IDIOT?
all that i can do is get mess with everything. everything.
i'm useless. selfish. idiot of course.

cik wafi, why on earth that you still being in love with me after everything that i'd did?
like seriously i give you nothing, but you give me everything. you give me so much. too much. dont you realize that i dont deserve even a piece of it! dont ya?
its like i'm ruinning your life. totally ruinning it. well why do i have to jump out into your life at first? why it has to be me. i'm the wrong idiot person for you. for the rest of your life, of course i'm the wrong person for you to be with. WHY IT HAS TO BE ME? if its not me, i'm totally sure that u can have your life just the way you want it. enjoy it. be happy with it.

IF ITS JUST NOT ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment