Friday, July 1, 2011

sickness.

cik blog... *xyah greeting lah.. da slalu sgt da jumpa 2 3 hari ni kan :)*
well as u might able to see.. that i'm sick! totally sick! i cant even feel like moving around..
i cant even feel like wake up and walk and lompat2 keriangan even i really wanted to do so.
yes my body is sick but my soul is worse. cik blog, i paling sedih sekali.. yang tersedih sekali la.
i sakit2.. pening2.. nak jalan lompat2 xboleh.. cik wafi xade larh di sisi side by side sebelah menyebelah beri sokongan kepada i. cik wafi dont even care larh. he might said like this "why should i take a good care of her when she dont even once care bout me". ok cik blog. i know larh. I DESERVE IT. fine, i get it. it will be easier to him if i just GONE.

BTW cik blog terchenta..
i love you the most cause all you do is just letting me wrote on you and say nothing.
just what i need.

dear GOD.. please.. please.. take these away from me.. please.. its too hard for me.

too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment