Friday, April 23, 2010

missing him~~ damn me!!

rindu ke??
yep!
lama sih enggak jumpa!
hehehehe
nothing much to say xtlly~





me and him..
xpasti will this last foreva
coz-admit that me too young for
all of this things
people use to say that it was
'cinta monyet'
which me dnt noe myself
how could it be~

me also juz dunno was this the
'love story'
live and die togetha
or it was juz a
'cinta monyet'
me juz dunno..

but one thing that me really
100% yakin and pasti is
me juz comfort wif all of these things~

and back to me myself
did i really
love-him???

whats the meaning of LOVE once again huh??

complicated

and me hate that-complicated thing-

me also dunno what people said bout
'cinta sejati'
or what so eva larh
huuu
me juz dnt get it!
was it eva exist??????
hua hua
damn me then
if it really exist coz me
nave noe hoe it feel..
wiii wiii wiiii

so...
me and my-love story-cinta monyet-cinta sejati-what so eva
juz leave it moving naturally~

*me using english words this tyme
noe why???
terpengaruh dgn novel hlovate!
waahhahha

but this...
totally ME

No comments:

Post a Comment